Pandemic Response Policy
- The public health measures in kura mean that the risk of transmission of COVID-19 is reduced. There will be some students and/or staff, with complex needs, who may be at higher risk for adverse outcomes from COVID-19.
- There are significant benefits for students to be in school – from educational, social and hauora perspectives.
- A pragmatic approach to identifying the level of contact will be taken.
- The approach aims to support learning as we transition to a minimisation and protection approach across the country.
- We recognise that different students/staff will need different levels of assistance to ensure equitable health and educational outcomes at any time, and particularly while managing COVID-19 within our school setting.
For more details, please refer to our Covid-19 Protection Framework (CPF) Setting: ORANGE document. [PDF – 85 KB]