Lacrosse Trials will take place Tuesday and Thursday this week, 3.40pm at Steele Park. Stick Skills sessions for new and developing players will take place from 3.15pm – 340pm
Please come prepared with:
A Mouthguard (no mouthguard, no play)
PE / fitness Gear
Your lacrosse stick if you have one
Trial assessors include:
Mr Mike Rush
Ms Hayley McConnell
Mrs Daisy Morris
Ms Jackie Hunt
Other things to note:
- Lacrosse sticks and goggles will be available for purchase at the games at Tom Voyle Park once the season commences. Students are expected to purchase their own stick, but may use the school sticks as long as necessary.
- The season will start on Saturday the 6th of May.
- ALL players are required to fill out the following form for Waikato Lacrosse: https://goo.gl/forms/SlKczADL3m7FaxXU2
- Return permission slips to Mrs Morris in 117 ASAP and get your uniform sized if you need one.
- YOYO Fitness Testing: PE Teachers Ms Maxwell and Ms Sommerfield will be running fitness testing on Wednesday 15th March at lunchtime in the Gym. It is expected that you attend this fitness testing in order to set some personal fitness goals for the season.
Please also refer to this copy of the WLA rule and guidelines for the season for your information.