Arriving at Auckland airport
We arrange for most students to be met by a driver who will take you to your Homestay in Hamilton.
- When you arrive at Auckland airport go through Customs with your luggage.
- As you come through the doors into the Public arrivals area, turn left.
- A driver will be near the pre-booked transport area (near McDonalds). They will be holding a card with your name on it.
- Introduce yourself to the driver. You may have to wait a short time for other passengers arrive.
Do not leave the terminal – go to the I-SITE desk if you need some help, or use the contact information below:
- SHGC Homestay number: 021 195 3268
- SHGC Director of International Students: 021 020 00710