With a fast growing population of approximately 170,000, Hamilton is New Zealand’s fourth largest city. Hamilton is located in the Waikato, a region famous for its agriculture, education facilities and tourist attractions. It is a clean, safe, friendly modern University city, located less than 1.5 hours’ drive from Auckland International Airport.
Check out the following links for more information about our wonderful city and region!
- An overview of Hamilton from the Education New Zealand website.
- Things to see and do in Hamilton.
- Information from Hamilton’s iSite.
- Hamilton’s theatres, libraries and other facilities.
- A short video (1:48) about Hamilton and a slightly longer one (3:54) that covers Hamilton and the Waikato region.
- The “Mighty” Waikato region and a video (1:13).
If you have any questions, please contact the International Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to: International Home page