With a fast growing population of approximately 170,000, Hamilton is New Zealand’s fourth largest city. Hamilton is located in the Waikato, a region famous for its agriculture, education facilities and tourist attractions. It is a clean, safe, friendly modern University city, located less than 1.5 hours’ drive from Auckland International Airport. Recently, it was announced that the New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology (NZIST) Head Office will be located in Hamilton.
Check out the following links for more information about our wonderful city and region!
- An overview of Hamilton from the Education New Zealand website.
- Things to see and do in Hamilton.
- Information from Hamilton’s iSite.
- Hamilton’s theatres, libraries and other facilities.
- The Waikato region.
- A short video (1:48) about Hamilton and a slightly longer one (3:54) that covers Hamilton and the Waikato region.
If you have any questions, please contact the the International Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to: International Home page