Enrolment process for international students
We are delighted that you are interested in applying for a place at Sacred Heart Girls’ College, Hamilton. The steps in the enrolment process are:
- Download and complete an application form (see below) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your application is successful you will receive a conditional acceptance letter and an invoice with details of how to make payment.
- You will then have to organise a visa and your travel to New Zealand.
- We will organise a homestay family for you.
- Let us know your flight information and we will confirm your pickup details for your arrival in New Zealand.
- During your first few days at Sacred Heart you will go through an orientation process and we will test your English language skills. Then, you will start your timetabled classes.
Our 2020 fees schedule (PDF – 200 KB) for international students is available.
Download the latest application form/contract of enrolment (PDF – 434 KB) for international students. Before you send the form, make sure you have included all the required information. Your application cannot be processed until we receive everything. It is important understand what you are signing. Please ask your agent for help or contact us if you have any questions.
Uniform details can be found here. A complete, new uniform will cost about $700. Students who move from year 12 to 13 will need a new skirt, shirts and a tie – approx $250. We have limited (secondhand) uniforms for hire at a cost of $50 per term. If you are with us for a short time, you may wear your own school uniform, so long as it is neat and tidy.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As part of the orientation process, we go through a few “Frequently asked questions” (FAQs). Here is the latest version (PDF – 224 KB) for new international students.